Duties and Responsibilities
•Mix, cut garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages following standard
• Assess guest needs and preferences to make recommendations
• Ensure guest meets minimum drinking age prior to serving alcoholic beverages
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Adhere to side work requirements as set forth by event captain
Job Skills/Requirements/ Qualifications
• Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits.
• Must possess excellent communications skills, be well-organized, multi-task and able to
think and act quickly and effectively while maintaining self-composure.
• Must have social awareness, be guest sensitive and possess a good sense of timing.
• Pride in personal appearance and a dedication to your profession is a must.
• Display integrity and honesty in all aspects of bartending.
• Open availability needed including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Apply by filling out the form on our Careers Page to join our team!